Welcome at The Hague World House
The Hague World House is a project of Stek, organisation for city and church. The target is the group of undocumented migrants in The Hague. The World House is an information and advisory centre, with the aim of empowering undocumented migrants to make well-informed decisions. To achieve this, the centre serves as a place where our visitors can obtain correct and sufficient information about their basic rights. Through interaction, the World House is also a melting pot of individuals and families in similar situations.
Are you an undocumented migrant living in The Hague? Our team of volunteers and professionals can offer you support on a variety of subjects. Visit or contact us for: advice and information; mediation and referrals; meeting people in a similar situation; (re)discovering your talents and skills. All our activities are free of charge.
Questions we get asked frequently
- Am I allowed to have a job?
- Am I entitled to medical care?
- Can my child attend school or higher education?
- What do I have to do when my residence permit has expired?
- Where do I go to register the birth of my child?
- I received a letter from the Immigration and Naturalisation Service, what do I have to do?
- My request of stay permit is rejected. What should I do now?